Sunday, February 17, 2013

My MOOC Experience – Week Three (Being Human)

This week in eLearning and Digital Cultures was all about being human. In addition to watching videos and reading articles, there was an Image Contest. We were invited to create an image that illustrates a theme in the course and upload it to Flickr with the tag, #edcmooc. Using Flickriver’s “interestingness” rating (based on comments, favorites, and clickthroughs), the instructors will identify the top five images, and the winners will receive a Gelaskin cover for their phones, customized to depict their winning image.

Instead of providing a narrative about my experience this week, I am going to share my image, which I’ve titled “Perspective”:


You help my interestingness rating by viewing, commenting on, or favoriting my image on Flickr and you can view the other student’s images.

No comments:

Post a Comment